Therefore we are now offering support to organisations outside of England who wish to develop and deliver financial education and enterprise experiences for young people, inspired by MyBnk.
What do we offer?
We offer you a tailored package of support and training, which can include:
- Visits to observe MyBnk programme delivery in action in England
- Access to our programme materials and resources which can be customised for your country
- Train the Trainer training on delivering finance and enterprise education programmes
- Support in creating finance and enterprise education programmes customised to your country
- Support in developing impact monitoring tools and systems
- Support on publicising your work through the media and other channels
This work will be offered to organisations on a paid for consultancy basis. We will work with you to put together a package of support and training which meets your needs and budget.
What type of organisations can we support?
We will support organisations who are looking to develop and deliver finance and enterprise education programmes for young people.
We expect organisations to be committed to ensuring this education is high quality and meets the needs of young people in the country.
We want to work with organisations who have the capacity to reach many young people, so will support initiatives which will be delivered at a city, region or country scale.
If you would like to find out more please contact Guy Rigden on +44 (0)20 7377 8770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.