Take a bow
Big thanks to our partners and supporters who helped us arm 50,000 youths with the skills, knowledge and confidence to budget, borrow and save in our financial education awareness week this month.
Learn Money Week is a global initiative led by MyBnk, the Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum, in association with Child Youth Finance International and Learn Money e.V. Here’s how we did:
- 10,000 hours of high impact financial education delivered.
- 800 entries to our A to Z of Money poster competition – click here to see the winners!
- 30,000 youths reached through downloadable resources.
- 5,200 workshops completed in 100′s of schools and youth groups.
Discover how young people in 18 countries engaged with money through debates, games, rapping and poetry, how we rang the opening bell at the London Stock Exchange and brought together experts in financial literacy:
- Check the LMW 2014 round ups from around the world.
- Find out more in our action packed Newsletter.
- Find even more! Our three page roundup.
Register your interest for March 2015′s campaign: firstname.lastname@example.org.