Could your company help us to provide vital financial education and enterprise experiences to young people?
There are a variety of ways that companies can work with MyBnk and engage your staff in our work.
“The day spent volunteering with Josh at MyBnk’s Money Twist session was so worthwhile, firstly because it was great to witness the enthusiasm of the deliverer, the children and the school staff for the well thought out and enriching programme, and secondly because it was very satisfying to engage with the children through group discussions, and, in a small way, help them prepare for greater financial control in their adult life. I spent a very enjoyable day volunteering, and walked away feeling more optimistic that there were opportunities like this to improve financial literacy for the next generation.” Jenny Wong, European High Yield Credit Analyst, Columbia Threadneedle.
Ways YOU can help:
- Corporate Donations – Make a donation to support MyBnk’s work in financial and/or enterprise education across England or speak to us about tailoring a project to meet your specific CSR priorities.
- Charity of the Year – Select MyBnk as your Charity of the Year and encourage employees across your organisation to support the work of MyBnk. With its recent inclusion in the National Curriculum, financial education has never been so topical.
- Cause Related Marketing – Promote your organisation’s ethical credentials by donating some of your sales to MyBnk. Alternatively why not pledge to make a small donation to MyBnk when your clients pay their invoices on time?
- Customer Engagement – Engage your customers in a campaign to help build a financially literate generation, for example by adding an optional donation to the bill.
- Employee Fundraising – Join together with your colleagues in a fun activity to help us tackle the root causes of poverty. Check out our fundraising page for inspiration.
- Payroll Giving – Facilitate the opportunity for employees to donate directly to MyBnk from their salary. The HMRC website offers advice here on setting this up.
Whether you fundraise, work with us on a cause-related marketing campaign, choose us as your charity of the year or make a grant towards our work, we would love to hear from you.
We are always keen to strengthen our existing relationships and also to develop new relationships with companies. We have a number of projects for which we are seeking funding, for example extending our reach to new audiences such as primary schools and young offenders. If you would like to find out more about these, please contact us. It would be fantastic to hear from you.
We offer many benefits to our valued corporate supporters. These can include:
- Making a real difference to the lives of young people in your local community
- Positive PR and brand association with the use of MyBnk’s logo on your website and opportunities for press coverage
- Recognition on the MyBnk website, annual report and social media
- Employee engagement opportunities
- Dedicated account manager and regular reporting on the impact of your funding
- The opportunity to fulfill your CSR commitments
We would welcome a conversation with you to explore how MyBnk could add value to your CSR priorities.
Now is a great time to build your company’s profile and reputation through an association with MyBnk.
For all corporate enquiries please contact email@example.com or on 020 3581 9920.
Thank you to our current corporate partners, including J.P. Morgan, Prudential, Franklin Templeton and Aberdeen Asset Management. For a full list of all our corporate supporters please click here.