Schools & Teachers
To ensure maximum impact, MyBnk works closely with teachers to ensure our programmes map into your curriculum and takes into account a wide range of learning abilities.
Workshops can be tailored and single sessions applied to everything from an entire year group to a single class. Our Education Officers are fully trained and tested and come to your school armed with the latest resources all mapped to the National Curriculum.
Once you have identified the financial education or enterprise programme you would like to run at your school, click on the ‘Request a session’ button and complete the form. Or, if you would like to talk our Facilitation Team to discuss your needs, call 0203 581 9920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers Advisory Panel
With financial education’s inclusion in Citizenship and Maths in Key Stages 3 & 4, we have formed an expert panel of teachers and providers from across the sector to share best practice and exchange ideas on what works in the classroom.
- Professionally develop in a creative environment.
- Exchange innovative ideas for teaching Financial Education.
- Share views to better inform content.
Your involvement will:
- Offer you free workshops for your school.
- Keep you up to date with developments in the field.
- Offer networking opportunities with teachers and relevant professionals.
- Give access to exciting events and media opportunities.
For further information or to suggest agenda items, contact email@example.com
financial education teachers