Consultation & Collaboration
Our consultation and collaboration services are on a paid for basis and includes access to intellectual property, training and programme development. From training employees of international banks to creating bespoke projects for housing associations, we have extensive experience in helping organisations become: Powered By MyBnk.
How do we do it?
MyBnk delivers programmes directly in London and its surrounding areas, the South Coast and South West and North of England.
An ideal partner:
- Already delivers some form of education project to young people.
- Knows the needs of and has access to young people in the local community.
- Dedicates, or will commit, at least one full-time staff member to the project.
- Agrees to MyBnk’s quality and evaluation standards.
- Shares core values.
What do we offer?
- Licence to deliver MyBnk education programmes in your area.
- Training of our programme and S.U.P.E.R. (Specific, Unique, Participatory, Effective, Relevant) methodology of delivery.
- Training in monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Membership of the MyBnk Trainer Network, sharing best practice, inputting into programme development and receiving ongoing support and core subject knowledge updates.
- Support in communications and brand building.
- Business and financial planning tools and support.
- Optional training on sales, fundraising, social media and PR.
- Optional support with securing start-up funding for the project.
How can we do it?
A tailored package of programmes, training and support, discussed and agreed with you, can include:
- Visits to observe MyBnk programme delivery in action in England.
- Placement of a senior MyBnk Director with your organisation on a short-term basis as an alternative to London-based training and contextualisation.
- Access to our programme materials and resources which you can customise for your country with optional input from us.
- Train the Trainer services on our methodology and education programmes.
- Support in developing impact monitoring tools.
- Publicising your work through the media, via MyBnk’s network and other channels to build your reputation.
- France – MyBnk trained eight staff from Yes Akademia (formerly Global Potential in France) to deliver our Money Works and Business Battle programmes to vulnerable young people in Senegal. We trained them in the core subject knowledge and delivery methodology of our main out of school financial education and enterprise programmes; Money Works and Business Battle for 11-23 year olds. Hundreds of young people are now benefiting from money lessons and thanks to a license fee, Global Potential are training more of their staff to roll the programmes out to Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Since 2015, they have reached over 200 young people. The local Youth Community in Nianiae has also decided to use the model of Business Battle as a way of generating funds to build a community library.
If you would like to find out about our financial education services and enterprise work, please contact +44 (0)20 3581 9920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.