UK Delivery Partners
MyBnk currently delivers programmes to young people in London, Cumbria and the Tees Valley.
However we’re keen to spread our reach across the UK, so we’re offering the opportunity to become a MyBnk Delivery Partner.
We’ll support you to deliver our proven finance and enterprise education programmes to young people in your area.
What do we offer?
- A licence to deliver MyBnk education programmes in your area
- Training and on-going support in the delivery of these education programmes
- Regular updates as things in the world of finance and business change
- Monitoring and evaluation tools
- Membership of a national network of Trainers delivering MyBnk programmes, sharing best practice and inputting into programme development
- Business and financial planning tools and support
- Optional training on sales, fundraising and PR
- Support with securing start-up funding for the project
You can choose to offer MyBnk’s finance education programmes, our enterprise education programmes, or both.
We are flexible as to the size of the geographical area in which you operate. We would decide this with you, based on your organisation’s current reach and the number of staff you will dedicate to the project.
What type of Partners are we looking for?
To be considered as a MyBnk Partner you should:
- Already deliver learning programmes to young people and understand the needs of your local community
- Be a legally incorporated organisation, but your structure doesn’t matter
- Be able to dedicate at least one full-time staff member to this project
- Share core values with MyBnk
What type of Trainers are we looking for?
Our motto is “Every young person must be wowed”. We aim to ignite young people’s enthusiasm for learning about money and business. We’re often a young person’s first exposure to these topics and we know that first impressions last.
Excellent trainers who are specialists in their field are key to achieving this.
Trainers need to be fantastic at engaging young people and committed to becoming experts in money or business.
We also ask that those delivering MyBnk programmes are doing it as the major part of their role. We can train multiple people, as long as they:
- Work full time on MyBnk if they are delivering all of the MyBnk programmes, OR
- Work at least 50% of a full time position if they are delivering just the finance or enterprise education programmes
How much time will it take?
The time required per person for the training period is as follows:
- Education training – finance AND enterprise programmes: 5 weeks
- Education training – finance OR enterprise programmes: 3 weeks
- Operational, sales, marketing and PR training: 1 week
We would expect this training to take place during the first two to three months of the Partnership.
Delivery of our programmes can be paid for from a variety of sources:
- sales to schools and other host organisations
- local authority and other government contracts
- charitable income from trusts, companies and private donors
We are able to work with Partners who wish to operate fully as a business, funded by charitable income, or a blend of both. In the first year one Trainer could expect to generate over £35,000 based on our recommended pricing, although we are flexible around pricing to allow Partners to adapt to local conditions.
There is a one off training fee for one person to become a certified MyBnk Trainer of:
- £5,000 for all the finance programmes
- £5,000 for all of the enterprise programmes
In addition, there is an on-going licence fee of 10% of revenue per year.
If you would like to find out more, including detailed financial information, or to come and see MyBnk in action then please contact Guy Rigden on 020 7377 8770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.